Travels

One of the problems so to speak of living overseas is that your friends live all over the world! In order to see my friends, a lot of traveling is required. I spent the last week and a half in Michigan, visiting friends I met in the Dominican Republic. It was so good to spend time with friends! I enjoyed good food, games, meeting new babies, laughing, and more! I have some pictures, though very few actually with my friends! I will try to post some soon.

Time with my friends reminded me how truly blessed I am. God has given me so many good gifts! Friendship is for sure one of those. Though not all of my friendships over my whole life have ended well, perhaps more often than not, they have ended poorly, God has blessed me with friends who love Him and love me. What a privilege and blessing that is! And it is totally worth taking the trips to see them :).

A couple from the Dominican Republic phase of my life took another friend and I to Dominican food while we were there. It was so great to eat yummy food and reminisce over our time there. Here is a picture of my "yay yummy Dominican food" face with yummy food. Thanks Brian and Amy!

Ok, trying to post a picture using my old old iPad isn't working. Will try to add it later! Still traveling and I didn't bring a computer :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A get away in the city

Church!

Johnny