I don't think anyone sees this...
Hmmm. Is there a point to writing a blog if nobody reads it? I guess it is a good way to keep track of my thoughts. To look back and remind of me what God has done.
Today I bought my ticket to Peru. I leave July 26th. It is hard to believe all that has happened this year. A little timeline:
-August 17, 2017: Both my babies were adopted and I left Nairobi for what I thought was a year long furlough.
-September 7: Moved to Seattle for the year
-November 11: Received an email that changed my future: I would not be returning to Kenya. What to do? The Lord provided and I was at my missions headquarters when this happened. They immediately suggested missionaries to contact.
-February 13: Flew to Trujillo, Peru to spend a month at an orphanage and see if that would be a good fit. It was!
-April 15: Flew to Nairobi, Kenya to say goodbye and sell my things. It was a bittersweet three weeks but God was so faithful! I was happy to go to the beach and spend time reflecting on my 6 years in Kenya. I enjoyed seeing three of my sweet foster boys too.
-Today, May 31: Bought my ticket to leave the 26 of July!
A lot of other things happened in there, but through all of it, God has been faithful. In the mountains and in the valleys, God is good!
Today I bought my ticket to Peru. I leave July 26th. It is hard to believe all that has happened this year. A little timeline:
-August 17, 2017: Both my babies were adopted and I left Nairobi for what I thought was a year long furlough.
-September 7: Moved to Seattle for the year
-November 11: Received an email that changed my future: I would not be returning to Kenya. What to do? The Lord provided and I was at my missions headquarters when this happened. They immediately suggested missionaries to contact.
-February 13: Flew to Trujillo, Peru to spend a month at an orphanage and see if that would be a good fit. It was!
-April 15: Flew to Nairobi, Kenya to say goodbye and sell my things. It was a bittersweet three weeks but God was so faithful! I was happy to go to the beach and spend time reflecting on my 6 years in Kenya. I enjoyed seeing three of my sweet foster boys too.
-Today, May 31: Bought my ticket to leave the 26 of July!
A lot of other things happened in there, but through all of it, God has been faithful. In the mountains and in the valleys, God is good!
People see this! And read it, too.
ReplyDelete