God Alone

I have been playing guitar some during this time. Besides really needing some new songs, I have enjoyed singing my trusted favorites. This one really hit home today, from the song "You are God Alone." The chorus says:

You are God alone from before time began
You were on your throne, you were God alone
And right now, in the good times and bad
You are on your throne, you are God alone

I think this is so relevant to where we are in the world today. God is still on His throne. He is still God alone. Yes, it is hard and we don't understand. But God is there and He cares. We can cry out to Him and He listens.

May you feel His presence today. If you don't know Him, or have any questions feel free to reach out to me and I would be happy to tell you about this God who is on the throne! He truly is worthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A get away in the city

Church!

Johnny